Construction Development Manager
Job Order: CT-1368
- Provide input to and coordinate with Development and Leasing groups to assist in achievement of their objectives where required.
- Develop and assist with the development and maintenance of design and construction budgets and schedules.
- Direct, coordinate and work with various design consultants to ensure expeditious delivery of construction documents and required designs.
- Administer construction tender processes and procurement of contractors and suppliers.
- Manage all project contracts, ensuring company standards are implemented and projects are delivered within budget and on time in a professional manner.
- Reporting on costs and schedule on a regular basis while mitigating variances which may arise.
- Ensure that all project requirements are provided including project close out documentation, occupancy permits warranties, manuals and as-built documentation.
- Ensure accurate project documentation is secured, obtained and maintained on an ongoing basis.
- Work with the Tenant Construction Manager, as required to assist with Tenant construction and also perform direct Tenant coordination duties as may be required.
- Perform other duties as required to ensure Construction Group overall objectives are met.
- Some Travel in the Western region may be required.
- Minimum of 5 years of responsible experience independently managing the design and construction of Commercial / Retail building projects.
- Knowledge and understanding and of synergic relationship between Tenant and Landlord while accurately interpreting and respecting obligations which may be dictated within a lease document.
- Experience in management of various construction formats including single and multi-storey commercial buildings and mixed-use projects.
- Experience in earthworks, site servicing and general siteworks contracts.
- Competence in the use of standard construction contract forms and documents.
- Knowledge and competence in procurement and contract administration processes.
- Project management, construction and budgeting experience, with the ability to meet schedule and budgetary goals managing multiple commercial / retail projects.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written/oral) are required.
- Competent knowledge of real estate and construction industry.
- Ability to manage complex, multiple, continually changing priorities.
- Ability to successfully identify, diagnose, and solve problems in a construction project environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members while maintaining a clear sense of direction and leadership.
- Ability to make and execute decisions effectively, quickly, and independently.
- Strong PC skills
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.