As a member of the development team , you will work on the software that's responsible for getting music, music videos, and other media distributed to broadcasters. You will also get to work with the software that powers some of the biggest award shows around. You will liaise with other software engineers, the QA team, support team and the video engineering team to get your goals achieved.
- C# (OOP concepts and design patterns)
- Experience with ASP.NET (AJAX, MVC, Web API) development
- AngularJS client development as well as Bootstrap and JQuery
- Experience with multiple ORMs and/or micro-ORMs
- Experience with Dependency Injection / IoC framework (e.g. Autofac)
- Experience with responsive web design
- Team Foundation Server and Agile/Scrum environments
- SQL 2012 and specific working knowledge of SSRS
- B.Sc or higher degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Well organized, result oriented, self-motivated, collaborative and a quick learner
- Solid English is a MUST
- Passionate about coding!
- Passionate about newer web development tools and technologies!