Full-Stack Core Java Developer
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success.
- Learn our client's business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals.
- Work directly with the client to define and clarify requirements.
- Work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components.
- Work closely with your project team. Foster a fun and collaborative environment.
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming
- Computer Science degree or equivalent, with strong CS and development fundamentals, including OOP
- Min. 3+ years Full-Stack Core Java Development experience
- 2-5 years experience utilizing Maven
- 2-5 years experience with Spring framework (bean management and JDBC)
- 2-5 years experience utilizing REST & SOAP
- Exposure Unit Testing
- Knowledge of Single Page Applications such as Angular, Knockout and React
- Strong awareness and adherence to best practices of coding, testing and deployment
- Experience as a consultant (working w. external clients) preferred
- Personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator, and are detail oriented.