My client is currently looking for a .NET Developer with a 'black belt' in the architecting and management of SQL Server and Azure SQL. You would be working on our mature platform for media distribution, particularly focused on adding new features, reports and assisting in a migration of the platform to Azure SQL.
- Expert at management and development of SQL Server 2012+ databases
- You should be a T/SQL Ninja!
- .NET Framework development using C# and ASP.NET or MVC
- Adept with MS-SQL Business Intelligence Suite - specifically SSRS/SSIS
- SQL Server XML management including XQuery, XML data storage
- Experience/knowledge with SQL Data Tools and SQL CLR
- Competency troubleshooting performance issues
Nice to Have
- Experience with multiple ORMs and/or micro-ORMs
- Excel C# Interop or VBA
- REST based web services
- Build Management (Team City, Octopus)
- Solid English is a MUST.
- B.Sc or higher degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Well organized, result oriented, self-motivated, collaborative and a quick learner
- Passionate about coding!