My client is currently looking for a Senior Software Architect with experience building Windows services to join our small focused development team. You would be working on our mature platform for media distribution, particularly focused on the service design and client side application design. You will independently architect, implement and lead a new project utilizing WCF and .Net Framework 4.5.
- Strong background with C# and .Net Framework 4.x
- Strong knowledge of multi-threaded programming
- Strong knowledge of OOP design patterns
- Strong knowledge of: Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Client-Server model development, Windows Service lifecycle
Nice to have:
- Experience with Quartz.NET and AKKA.NET
- Familiar with relational DB's and development with SQL Server and Firebird
- Familiar with TFS, Team City and Octopus
- Knowledge of C++/C# interoperability (COM Interop, P/Invoke, etc.)
- Knowledge of inter-process communication (COM+, named pipe, etc.)
- UI Coding (Windows Form, Windows Presentation Foundation)
- ASP.Net (MVC, Web API, Web Pages)
- Solid English is a MUST.
- B.Sc or higher degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Well organized, result oriented, self-motivated, collaborative and a quick learner
- Passionate about coding!