Job Order: BW-1344
- Tender Document review to ensure they meet company standards and project expectations
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Manage the integration of process improvements into business practices
- Maintains collaborative relationships with SME (subject matter experts), project team members & management across the organization.
- Raises awareness of, supports, and uses leading methods and tools in order to drive project management culture through the organization.
- University Engineering Degree.
- Six Sigma, PMP designations are and asset.
- Minimum 5 years of Plant Engineering & Project Management experience (capital and operational) within a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated success in building strong, collaborative teams.
- Experience in leading complex projects that require strong leadership, initiative, and change management.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.