- Collaborate with projects managers and designers to come up with the best solutions as you define & deliver new features.
- Document and review code; we encourage you to try new things, suggest improvements, and keep learning!
- Ensure adequate testing is done; work with QA to track and resolve bugs, and deliver code your team can appreciate.
Requires Skills/ Experience
- 2 to 4 years developing web applications, websites, platforms, and mobile apps.
- You've worked with Vue.js / React / Angular.
- Ability to create complex user interfaces in HTML & CSS; having an eye for design will help.
- Experience with community-driven web applications and user-generated content an asset.
- Great interpersonal skills - your team works closely together with lots of communication.
- An interesting portfolio of some of the things you've worked on in your spare time.