Assistant Project Manager (Land Development)
Job Order: CT-1418
- Assist in evaluation and solution of potential field problems, referring them to the Project Manager.
- Schedule and coordinate lot grading and inspections
- Co-ordinate Municipal Inspections
- Liaison with consultants and municipal staff for maintenance reports, assumption of services and reductions to securities
- Attend site service meetings
- Coordinate schedules for servicing/utilities
- Liaison with contractors to ensure deficiency corrections
- Review Deficient lot grading issues and follow up with site staff to ensure corrections are made
- Minimum of a College Diploma: preferably a Technologist/Technician
- 3-5 years’ experience in development/consulting industry
- Inspection experience
- Site Servicing Construction experience
- Highly effective organizational, planning and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to work within a dynamic and challenging work environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of AUTOCAD, Word and Excel
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.