We are currently looking for solid Intermediate and Senior Java developers for our client. Their products and services are recognized as leading edge and they have grown consistently at a rate or 20% for the last five years. Currently they are largest of their kind in North America and are branching out in Europe. They are SaaS provide and software development(vendor). They require minimum of 5 years experience development in an enterprise environment using Agile methodologies:
- Designs and develops new software and modifies and enhances existing software for clients' systems, and for the client's base software.
- Reviews completed software designs or prototypes with clients.
- Tests software and ensures that completed work correctly meets requirements.
- Works in conjunction with other developers on development projects and ensures that their work is compatible with, and does not duplicate the work of others.
- Diagnoses and repairs software problems or bugs, and assists clients with technical problems and helps to resolve those problems.
- Must have a university degree in computer science or a related program with equivalent work experience.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in developing Web based software using Java technologies.
- Experience with GWT is an asset.
- Experience in the development of database applications using relational database systems such as Oracle and SQL Server is also required.
- Ability to multitask and learn recent technologies rapidly.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, creative thinker
- Knowledge of Web development software including Java required.