Job Order: SK-1395
- Review and understand job specifications and drawings and follow through with estimating process to develop competitive bids
- Conduct site/tender walkthrough to cross reference drawings to avoid site interferences and identify proactive solutions.
- Produce material and labour take-off through estimating software to develop accurate quotations.
- Communicate with client to gather information, clarify specifications, wording, etc.
- Coordinate with sub-contractors and suppliers to obtain pricing to include within the finalquotation provided to client.
- Participate in closing the bid including bid review meetings, etc.
- Participate in hand over meeting with Project management team after award.
- You have a of minimum five [5) years of Estimating experience within the electrical construction industry
- You have an Electrical Engineering degree or diploma or related education and/or trade expenence
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office; experience with Accubid Pro and/or Enterprise, Live Count a definite asset
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.