As a Software Consultant, you will analyze customer needs and participate in the design and architecture of business process solutions and assist customers in the installation, training, customization and deployment of the Fieldpoint Software solution both remotely via web conferences and on site as required.
Other responsibilities would include, writing SQL and .NET code, custom SSRS reports, providing high-level estimates for design and implementation efforts along with communicating status, issues, and impacts with relevant client sponsors and process owners.
- University degree in Commerce/Business, Engineering or Computer Science
- Possess at least three (3) years relevant experience as software consultant/developer
- Be experienced in business process reengineering, preferably in CRM/ERP related projects
- Have good functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Microsoft CRM, Financial Applications (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Inventory Control), Case Management, Help Desk, Field Service Systems or Job Costing Software would be an asset.
- Solid experience in Business Process Analysis & Design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS
- Proficiency in .NET and/or web programming languages, HTML5, Visual Studio,
- Willing and able to travel within North America to carry out projects (up to 25%)