Job Role and Responsibilities:
- As part of our client's core dev team, you will work closely with developers, quality assurance analysts, and business analysts to define & implement automated tests, frameworks to execute and report them.
- Championing automated testing.
- Working with QA for strategy on testing and coverage.
- Working with developers/architects in understanding application structure and test bed interaction, and guiding development in automated testing.
- Building test coverage for existing projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert skills with End to End, UI, Integration and unit test automation, and performance testing.
- Expert skills with Selenium/Protractor, NUnit/MSTest, Moq
- Strong skills with C# 6.0 & .NET 4.6.
- Strong skills with T-SQL targeting SQL Server 201X.
- Strong skills with ECMAScript-5 and AngularJS 1.x.
- Practical skills with Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Practical skills with ASP.NET 4.5 & ASP.NET MVC.