Reporting to the Information Technology Manager this position supports the information technology requirements of the client and its users by ensuring that the systems and business processes offer an infrastructure that will allow all company business units the environment within which they can achieve their goals.
- Install, remove, and repair head office and store systems, including POS registers, customer kiosk and employee terminals
- Maintain hardware & software patches and standards for all store systems, and head office systems
- Administrate the compliance of all Store POS and PC Desktop configurations, users and security setups.
- Good knowledge in setting up and maintaining network switches, firewalls, routers, and access points for head office and stores
- Provide user support by phone and in person
- Administrates user accounts using company provided software tools
- Identify and advise on operational issues in client/staff computer systems
- Performs detailed analysis of repair situation and applies methodical troubleshooting to resolve the problem. Follow through on open issues until brought to completion.
- Strive to increase technical expertise and stay current with product enhancements.
- Performs other related assignments and duties as required
- 4-5 years of Infrastructure Support experience
- 4-5 years of Help Desk Support experience
- Knowledge of ITIL. ITIL v3 Foundations certification is preferred
- Moderate to Advanced Microsoft server administration including previous group policy experience.
- Moderate to Advanced process documentation
- Moderate VMware and Veeam administration (used for backup on VMware)
- Moderate Project Coordination
- Basic Linux server administration
- Strong technical proficiency coupled with hands-on technical skills
- Committed to 100% accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy level with a strong work ethic
- Strong sense of urgency in dealing with business and staff needs
- Excellent organizational skills to prioritize workload in order to achieve results