Enterprise Data Solutions Team Lead will be a key resource in leading the establishment of the current Data Analytics & Reporting section within the IT Department of the company. The main responsibilities include managing staff (6) and the structure of business data through statistical analysis to deliver comprehensive reporting with our stakeholders.
Strategy & Planning
- Participate in a data governance strategy and a data architecture plan.
- Lead strategic and operational planning for our client’s data management practices, focusing on meeting business needs and requirements through data functions.
- Identify opportunities for our client to further leverage data and improve its economic, competitive, and operational positioning.
- Understand and monitor the regulatory and security requirements for data related to our client’s operations, ensuring compliance and proper protection.
- Understand the different business requirements for data (finance, insurance operations, claims, IT, risk management, brokerage, legal)
Acquisition & Deployment
- Control and prioritize projects related to data management.
- Assess and review the new technology opportunities related to data management and how these will impact our client’s data management operations.
- Coordinate and facilitate consultation with stakeholders to define business and process requirements.
- Ensure continuous delivery of data services.
- Oversee the end-to-end management of our client’s data assets (data lifecycle, information lifecycle).
- Ensure data assets are managed in a secure manner, adhering to security and privacy requirements.
- Keep current with trends and issues within the data management space, adapting and transforming our client’s data management process and technologies to support further business growth and opportunities.
- Establish controls for ensuring efficient and effective data management functions are performed.